Contact My Medical Science Liaison
Enter your ZIP code to find your local AbbVie Medical Science
Liaison and get answers to your questions.
By searching you are confirming you are a US healthcare professional.
Who are we?
- A specialized role at AbbVie with advanced scientific training and expertise in a specific therapeutic area
- MDs, DOs, PhDs, PharmDs, MPAS/PAs, and APNs with expansive healthcare knowledge and unique backgrounds
What do MSLs do?
- Support the medical community with comprehensive medical information on AbbVie products and supported disease states
- Provide timely, fair and balanced medical information regarding AbbVie products and supported disease states
- Share AbbVie's data on approved therapies, including related updates from national and regional conferences
- Support current AbbVie clinical research sites
Who do MSLs support?
- We work closely with all personnel in meeting the informational, educational, and research needs of:
- — Individual healthcare providers
- — Large group practices
- — Medical and teaching institutions
- — Professional societies
- — Patient support groups
- Available in person or via phone or email